At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise
Working for Newcross is entirely flexible. Whether you're looking for part time or full time work, day or night shifts we have shifts to suit you.
Benefits of working for Newcross:
- With Newcross choose to work full or part time hours
- Minimum hours guaranteed
- Flexi Pay - 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Develop with Newcross:
This role gives you the chance to improve your skills with a wide range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
This could include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
You can find us at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We are easily accessible by both public transport or car, and we are a short 7 minute walk from Chester train station.
Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
To apply for this role you will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone with internet access to submit your digital timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
- We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.