Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses o join our team and care for others across Rugby and the surrounding local area.
What to expect in your role
In this role you will providing expert nursing care and support to our patients whilst protecting the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
You will need to be highly committed to best practices, have outstanding clinical skills and be able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts on the high street!
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
And Flexi Pay!
Our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app will allow you to choose when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Meet our fantastic branch:
You will be part of our lovely team in Coventry which is located the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport.
Fun fact: Britain's car industry was founded by Daimler in a disused Coventry cotton mill in 1896.
What do we require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Developing your skills:
This role gives you the opportunity to gain valuable insight and learn new skills through our free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
We offer a wide range of topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Begin your application…
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.