Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for Nurses who will...
* Provide direct nursing care and support to our service users.
* Have the ability to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
* Protect the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
* Have experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
This is a really varied role that range from clinical care to wider emotional and social support.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- We offer all kinds of free training programmes, earned through credits while you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
About our branch
Our Coventry branch is located in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Our 'same day pay' app feature
We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. Join us and you will benefit from Flexi Pay!
Develop & Learn
Additional opportunities are available to study a range of free training programmes earnes through credits as you work. We cover topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We offer interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.