Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything, do you?
With Newcross you will have access to our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
You will be joining our Coventry branch which is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Newcross provide excellent training so our employees can improve their skill set! Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
We also give you the option to do your interview via video call to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Newcross Healthcare are searching for professional Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to provide care to our users in Solihull.
What you'll gain?
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- We offer all kinds of free training programmes, earned through credits while you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.