Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Your local branch is based at The Cobalt Centre in Middlemarch Business Park, close to Coventry Airport
We are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering outstanding nursing care and support within Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding areas.
Why work with Newcross?
Newcross provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be entitled to access our Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you will receive a free uniform, free DBS check upfront plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it is imperative that you have had experience in at least one of these areas.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Newcross will also help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Start your application today!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Instead of travelling to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.