Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for qualified Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses with excellent clinical skills, to work across Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding local area.
Working as Nurse..
You will be a confident professional who is able to provide exceptional nursing care, putting our service users at the centre of everything we do.
Having team leader skills and experience of medication administration will strengthen your application.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature
Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Learn with us
As a Newcross health worker you will be able to grow in your career thanks to our wide range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
This can include Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Basic Life Support and many more.
Why Work for Newcross?
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront*
- Free uniform upon joining*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Perks at Work, employee discount scheme with access to 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
Our branch is located in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport.
Interesting fact: The first £5 note in a worker's peacetime wage was paid in Coventry during the 1950's.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*