Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses Mental Health Nurses with outstanding interpersonal and clinical skills, to work in Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding area.
The Nursing Role
In this position you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of nursing care to our service users, always in a person-centred way.
You will have a valid NMC pin number, team leader skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
As a Newcross health worker you will be able to grow in your career thanks to our wide range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
This can include Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Basic Life Support and many more.
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront*
- Free uniform upon joining*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexi Pay - You'll have the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*