Newcross Healthcare is looking for you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently hiring experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing nursing care and support to our service users living in Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding local areas.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it is imperative that you have had experience in at least one of these areas.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
At Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
To apply for this role, you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Join our friendly Coventry branch today! We are based at The Cobalt Centre in Middlemarch Business Park, close to Arden University and Coventry Airport
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview. If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.