Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare is searching for committed and caring Registered Nurses to work across Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surroundings area.
Our Aberdeen branch is our first office in the North of Scotland and is located in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Being a Nurse:
As a Newcross Nurse you will be able to provide outstanding nursing care and to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our ideal applicant will have experience in medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills.
With Flexi Pay you will have the option to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £28.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
With Newcross you also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.