Same day pay and rewarding training programmes!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join us in providing life-enhancing nursing care and support to our users living in Bridgwater and the local surrounds.
What to expect in the role
Our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do.
You must be compassionate and confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
What is required for this role?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- You will need to have access to a smartphone/device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record DBS check and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with access to discounts from high street shops
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Furthermore, we've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Begin your journey with us today!
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way