Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our local branch is situated in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and Truro train station
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our expanding team in delivering expert nursing care to our service users living within Truro, Cambourne, Redruth and the surrounding local areas.
Your New Role
As a member of our Newcross Nursing Team, you must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide the care that protects the dignity of the client in line with their personalised care plan.
It is essential that you have a calm demeanour as you will be caring for service users that can be anxious or confused.
What you will need to succeed
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
- Salary of up to £26.45/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Newcross will help with your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
You will also be able to benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Begin your journey with us today!
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview. If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.