Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join our expanding team in delivering expert nursing care and support to our service users living in Wellingborough, Rushden and the local surrounding areas.
Our friendly branch are located in Duncan Close, less than 10 minutes from the University of Northampton
Your New Role
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the wellbeing and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Our ideal candidate will be highly committed to best practices and can perform well within a close-knit team environment.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it is important that you have experience in at least one of these.
Our Main Requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access so you can manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £27.91/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
You will also be able to benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day - even on weekends!
Skills and Development
At Newcross, you will have the opportunity to improve and develop your skill set with various training programmes available, earned through credits as you work. Some of these courses include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus many more.
In addition to these, you will also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application using the code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum package
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.