Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Our friendly Yeovil branch are located at Telstar House in Mead Avenue
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit dedicated Registered Nurses to join us in delivering expert Nursing care to our service users living within Weymouth and the surrounding locations.
Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform and our exclusive Platinum Ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
Your New Role
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential that you have experience in at least one of these.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart device to process your timesheets, rota and payslips via our app HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - access to around 30,000 discounts from high street shops
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
This role will also provide the opportunity for you to expand your skill set with a variety of specialised training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Click the Apply Now button to apply and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.