Become a Newcross Nurse, today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills, to work in and around Basingstoke, through the Woking branch.
Your local team is located in Woking, based at 28 Commercial Way, just down the road from Woking train station.
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on weekends and bank holidays! Ideal as we approach the festive season!
Work full or part time hours, to fit around you, we have a range of shifts available from long days and nights, to evenings and weekends.
Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform, free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus when you join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
Skills & Training
This role gives you the chance to improve your skills with a wide range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
To apply for this role you will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Click Now to begin!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.