Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career avenue?
Whether you're looking for some extra hours, or a more flexible style of work to fit around childcare commitments, we have the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses to work in Yeovil, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Wincanton and the surrounding local area, providing excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
With Newcross choose to work full or part time hours, to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of an excellent work-life balance across weekday, weekend and night shifts.
Training for you!
Newcross is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist clinical training. Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners, all Clinical Courses are developed with and endorsed by our Clinical Governance Team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required
- Salary of up to £25.21/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
The Yeovil Team
Your local branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil. We provide first class healthcare professionals to a variety of South Somerset and Dorset locations, from Weymouth and Dorchester, up to Glastonbury and Street, and everywhere in-between.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. Apply Now using the code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package.