Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) to offer direct nursing care across Worcester, Droitwich, Malvern, Pershore, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Redditch, Bromsgrove and the surrounding areas.
What to expect?
As a Newcross Nurse you will be delivering outstanding nursing care to our patients whilst recognising the capabilities of each of them and promoting their independence.
Our Worcester branch based at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport.
In return you will get:
* Flexible Shifts - You will be able to choose your own hours, having a great work-life balance.
* Flexi Pay - You can withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the HealthForceGo app.
* Perks at Works - 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Enjoy our benefits:
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- The option to do your interview via video call
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.