Our local team is based in Quay Street in Newport on the Isle of Wight.
Did you know that Shanklin claims to be the sunniest beach in the UK?
Do you want to explore a new career path?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team in the Isle of Wight and provide care to our service users living with additional healthcare needs in their own homes.
You will have excellent clinical skills and will be able to confidently provide high-quality care to our service users with various complex needs.
It is highly desirable that you have an intensive care background and are able to confidently provide tracheostomy care and invasive ventilation.
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free client specific training to ensure you have the skills required for this role
- Salary of up to £40.00/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexi Pay- Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.