Looking for a new and exciting career in care? Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide outstanding care to our service users in Newport and the surrounding local areas.
Requirements for this role
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with every service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
- Salary of up to £25.68 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, night and weekend shifts!
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
As a valued employee, we will help assist in your career progression, offering over 200 training courses and programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Our Cardiff Team
We are based in Park Place, just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station and Cardiff University.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.