Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide expert nursing care and support to our service users on the Isle of Wight.
Your Local Branch
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our team is based at 42 Quay Street, Newport, PO30 5BA.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £24.37/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
Click the button to Apply
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and enjoyable. Instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.