Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for outstanding Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills
In this role you will be offering direct nursing care to our residents living in Basingstoke and Newbury, assisting them with clinical requirements and promoting their dignity and independence.
You will need to have a valid NMC pin number, clinical skills and the ability to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £27.41/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app allows you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will be working withing our Reading team which is located in the largest town in Berkshire, Reading on the first floor in Enterprise House on 95 London Street.
Interesting fact: The Reading 2050 Vision sets out an ambition for Reading to become a City of rivers and parks, culture and diversity and a smart, sustainable place to live, work and visit by 2050.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*