Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for seasoned RN's with a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience, to provide nursing care to our service users in Basingstoke and Newbury.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
Treats those who are sick or injured, gives advice and emotional support to their families and takes care of patient paperwork.
At Newcross, we approach care in a person-centred way. You'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
*Salary of up to £27.41/hr including holiday pay
* Video calling technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
* Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
* Flexi Pay - you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
* At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Your local team is located in the largest town in Berkshire, Reading on the first floor in Enterprise House on 95 London Street. We are just down the road from the Royal Berkshire Hospital; built in the nineteenth century as a result of injuries sustained building the Great Western Railway, which luckily enough is only a 13-minute walk away.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*
Use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package