Job title: Relationship Co-ordinator
Location: Durham, DH1 1TH
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
As a Relationship Co-ordinator, the goal is to successfully foster the growth and success of the branch through building and maintaining long-term relationships with our current clients and care staff, alongside identifying opportunities for new business; to ensure both individual and branch targets are met consistently.
Previous healthcare experience is not essential and full systems training will be provided.
- Act as an initial point of contact for new and existing clients
- Be a key point of contact for healthcare staff
- Management and growth of multiple existing client accounts
- Build and maintain strong client and staff relationships through regular quality engagement
- Processing bookings for both clients and healthcare staff
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities and promoting the benefits of Newcross
- Manage the training requirements of care staff
- Assist in the recruitment of new care staff
- Competitive salary of up to £22,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £3,500 PA
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays - rising with length of service
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have a positive focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded
- Take pride in promoting our services to new and existing clients over the phone and face to face
- Can continuously build exceptional relationships with our clients and staff
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and produces high quality results while working in fast-paced environment
- Have a good standard of education and understanding of Microsoft Office
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.