We have come far but our ambitions are big and we're very excited about what the future holds. Now it's your chance to come and join us on our journey, we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious individuals to join us in the newly created role of Relationship Executive.
Job title: Relationship Executive
Location: Coventry, CV3 4PE
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £4,000 PA
- Pension Scheme
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
This is a fast paced, varied role, incorporating account management, business development, recruitment, staff engagement and generally thinking on your feet!
You'll work closely with the Business Centre Manager building strong, long lasting relationships with both clients and healthcare staff, delivering an outstanding level of service, achieving business objectives and targets and using your first-class communication skills to:
- Fully understand your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met.
- Proactively seek new opportunities and cultivate business relationships, promoting the unique benefits that Newcross can offer.
- Work with our central recruitment team to attract and recruit high quality, passionate healthcare staff, positively promoting the values and benefits of Newcross as an employer.
- Ensure healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
- 3 years experience within a client focussed, target driven role.
- Someone who thrives within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Top notch communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Passionate about business development and promoting a brand/ service, relishing the buzz of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Not afraid of the unknown, you will enjoy finding creative solutions to barriers that stand in the way of success.
- Strong IT skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
One of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.