Revenue and Pricing Analyst
Job Title: Revenue and Pricing Analyst
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Location: Totnes, Devon
Salary and benefits:
- Salary of £24,000 + Performance and company related bonus
- 28 days holiday increasing by 5 days after 1 year service + additional 5 days with length of service
- Perks at work scheme
The main purpose of this role is to ensure accurate pricing for Newcross Healthcare, working closely with Senior Managers to set client charge rates and staff pay rates, which are central to the operational and financial performance of the business. Working as part of a team and also independently to ensure that rates are maintained and regularly reviewed and that new rates are generated accurately and promptly. Using your first class communication skills to regularly interact with Managers throughout the business in order to gather information and resolve queries. Playing a key role in standardising rates across the business.
Key tasks will include:
- Calculating client and staff rates to support new business quotes
- Maintaining existing client and staff rates, including annual reviews
- Checking the validity and accuracy of rates, investigating and reporting on variances
- Resolving queries from branches, Operational and Senior Management
- Supporting the Credit Control team where clients have raised rate queries
- Pro-active communication and collaboration in the delivery and achievement of team objectives
- Performing administrative tasks on a weekly basis.
Personable with great customer service skills and the ability to connect and build relationships, you will enjoy working within a fast-paced environment as part of a close-knit team, supporting each other to achieve common goals.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 2 years experience within a pricing role
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be a self starter with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to react quickly to requests and meet deadlines
- The desire and ability to drive for improvements
But that's not where it ends…
- You will be joining an exceptional, motivated, highly regarded Finance team
- Your professional growth and ongoing personal development will be taken care of with the support of our in-house learning & development programme 'Newcross Academy'
- You will work in, and help shape, an exceptional workplace culture
- You will be part of an organisation that truly achieves innovation in its market and continually invests for improvement in all areas
- An excellent opportunity to join a large and and yet still high-growth organisation and really make a difference