Senior Care Assistant
We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Care Assistants & Senior Care Assistants to deliver outstanding support and care to our residents in Warrington and the surrounding areas of Cheshire.
What to expect
In order to be successful you will need to be able to deliver personal care and support to our users, aiding with clinical needs, helping with social activities and supporting them with any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
- Salary of up to £15.09/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time vacancies available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
* Flexi Pay - Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Perks at Work is a Newcross scheme available to all healthcare staff that provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
Our local branch
You will be based in Chester, you can find our branch at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51, just a 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- An SVQ3 or equivalent is highly desirable for any of our senior care roles.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.