Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to make a positive change to someone's life?
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants & Senior Care Assistants to provide care to our service users in Warrington and the surrounding areas of Cheshire.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing assistance and support to our service users with a range of life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
As a Senior Carer, you will have additional responsibilities to a Care Assistant and will be expected to have a deeper knowledge of the caring role in order to comfortably lead a team of carers.
- Salary of up to £15.50/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local branch is based in Chester, you can find us at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51, just a 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct. Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- An SVQ3 or equivalent is highly desirable for any of our senior care roles.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.