Senior Care Assistant
Take the next step in your career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of Senior Care Assistants in Ashford, Tenterden, New Romney and the surrounding areas.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be required to care for our service users with various needs in line with their personal care plans. Tasks that you will assist with include personal care, clinical requirements, daily living tasks, social integration within the community and any additional services needed.
You will also be expected to have a deeper understanding of the caring role and be able to comfortably lead a team of carers.
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekend shifts
- Employee scheme with 35,00 discounts available across retailers
- Flexi Pay feature giving you access to an advance of 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £14.26/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.