Senior Care Assistant
Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Senior Care Assistants to work full or part time hours in Ashford, Tenterden, New Romney and the surrounding suburbs.
You will be assisting clients with personal care, clinical requirements and any social activities, helping them to develop new skills and integrating them in the local community.
In this caring position you will need to have excellent team leaded skills and a deeper understanding of the caring role.
Opportunities for you:
* Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
* Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
* Flexible shifts to suit your ongoing needs varying from weekdays, nights and weekends
* Flexi Pay which gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why Work for Newcross?
- Salary of up to £14.26/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Join our lovely team:
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will give you a call
Our successful candidtes will work within our Ashford team which is based at 46 High Street, just a short distance from Ashford International airport.