Senior Care Assistant
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Senior Care Assistants to deliver outstanding care and support to our service users across Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Newport Pagnell, Chicheley and Castlethorpe.
The caring role
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced carer with natural leadership skills and who is able to uphold our caring philosophy whilst providing the highest quality of care to our service users.
* We've developed a 'same day pay' app feature which allows our staff access to 50% of their wages. If you feel like you might benefit from this, why not apply to one of our healthcare positions today?
* We provide over 200 training programmes so our employees have the opportunity to learn new skills and grow in their career.
* All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts and the flexibility to choose your own hours.
- Salary of up to £15.71/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- We give you the option to do the interview via video call
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Milton Keynes branch is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Apply today! Once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.