Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
Our local Inverness branch is located at 16-18 Bank Street, just a short walk away from Inverness train station.
Make a difference to someone's life
We are looking to expand our team of experienced Senior Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Elgin, Forres and the surrounding areas.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive constant high-quality care and support in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
You will also be required to have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role should you be required to lead a team of carers.
- Flexible hours throughout a range of weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit you!
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
With Newcross, you will have the opportunity to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.