Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Senior Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users within Elgin, Forres and the local surrounds.
Your New Position
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will assist and support our service users with various important tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
You will also be expected to have additional responsibilities and a deeper knowledge of the caring role enabling you to successfully lead a team of carers.
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Meet our Inverness team today! We are based at 16 Bank Street, just walking distance from Inverness train station!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.