Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for Senior Care Assistants who are willing to work across Inverness, Nairn, Dingwall and the surrounding areas.
In this role you will be delivering the highest quality of care and support to our elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with their daily activities whilst looking after the physical comfort and providing them with companionship.
Having team leader skills and experience caring for others will strengthen your application.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Enjoy our fantastic perks:
Flexi Pay! Request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Perks at Work scheme will give you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops.
Our free training programmes will give you the opportunity to expand your skill set and progress in your career.
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr including holiday pay
- Video interviewing so our applicants can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends.
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.