Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Senior Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care to service users within Inverness, Nairn, Dingwall and the surrounding areas.
Your New Role
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for a team of carers and have extensive knowledge and additional responsibilities to that of a Care Assistant.
Our ideal candidate will be a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
Successful candidates will also have opportunities to enhance their current skill set with various free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months experience in a previous care position
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you will pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our branch today! We are located at 16 Bank Street, within walking distance of Inverness station
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.