Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to be making a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Senior Care Assistants to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds.
What's the position?
In order to be successful in this caring role, you will need to be a compassionate Senior Carer who provides expert care and support that allows our residents to live the life they wish to lead.
Which are benefits you'll get?
* Salary of up to £17.56/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Which requirements you will need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We offer flexibility:
You will have minimum hours guaranteed in your contract, enjoying a steady income alongside the flexibility to choose your own hours across weekday/night and weekends
Flexi Pay will allow you to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.