Senior Care Assistant
A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for experienced Senior Care Assistants to join the team and provide expert care and support to our service users in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surroundings.
Your local branch are based in Carlyle House, just a short distance from Kirkcaldy train station.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for a team of carers and have extensive knowledge and additional responsibilities to that of a Care Assistant.
Our ideal candidate will be a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
You will be required to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your previous clinical experience
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You will also be able to access our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day.
Successful candidates will also have opportunities to enhance their current skill set with various free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.