Senior Care Assistant
As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Join our Branch in Swansea and helps to provide caring support to our users
As a Senior Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents.
* Supporting our residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing.
* Promoting the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
You will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Senior Care Assistants to work across Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounds.
* Salary of up to £14.91/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Decide when you want to be paid with our amazing service, Flexi Pay. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills and Development
This is a great chance for you to broaden your skills with our free training courses available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
You will also be able to choose between: BSL or Makaton, Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!