Situated in the UK’s 11th largest city the Sheffield Newcross branch is in a prime location to provide the South Yorkshire and Pennines regions with healthcare professionals.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five facts about Sheffield –
- The city’s name derives from the River Sheaf that flows through the centre of the city
- Sheffield is claimed to have the highest ratio of trees to people of any city in Europe
- It is nicknamed the Steel city due to its industrial past
- Mary Queen of Scott’s was imprisoned in Sheffield castle between 1570 to 1584
- Sheffield is the third largest English district by population