Located at Shrewsbury Business Park close to the River Severn, Newcross Healthcare’s Shrewsbury branch is in an ideal spot to provide qualified healthcare professionals to the wider Shropshire region.
Due to Shrewsbury’s position close to the England/Wales border, the town has been the site of many historical battles between the two nations. The town is also the birthplace of one of Britain’s most famous scientists Charles Darwin.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
5 Facts about Shrewsbury
- There are 32 registered care homes within 5 miles of Shrewsbury town centre.
- Shrewsbury has a population of 100,000.
- According to the 2011 census, 46.9% of Shrewsbury residents said their health was very good.
- Shrewsbury has applied to be made a city several times. Each request has so far been rejected.
- Due to its closeness to the Welsh border, Shrewsbury serves as the commercial centre for Shropshire and mid-Wales.