Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located on the south coast of the UK, Newcross Healthcare’s Southampton branch is ideally placed to provide Hampshire with nurses, care assistants and support workers to clients in establishment settings and in their own homes.
Based at Compass on The Avenue, the branch is close to Royal South Hants Hospital and within walking distance of Southampton Central train station.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Southampton
- The population of Southampton is close to 250,000.
- There are over 100 registered care homes within 5 miles of Southampton city centre.
- The Port of Southampton handles more 1.5 million cruise passengers every year.
- The Titanic set sail on its doomed maiden voyage from Southampton on 10 April 1912.
- The legendary Supermarine Spitfire fighter plane was designed and developed in Southampton.