Located in Hertfordshire, just 30 miles north of London, Newcross Healthcare’s Stevenage branch provides healthcare professionals to the surrounding areas.
The branch is based at the Business and Technology Centre on Bessemer Drive, a short walk from the nearby train station and just off the A1.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the agency job for you.
Top Five Facts about Stevenage
- Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton is from Stevenage
- There are over 40 care homes within 5 miles of the town centre
- The name Stevenage may come from an Old English word meaning "place at the stiff oak"
- The site of the town has been inhabited since Roman times
- Stevenage was the fastest growing town in the 1960s as people moved out of London