Founded in 2016 and Located in Greater Manchester, Newcross Healthcare’s Stockport branch is in an excellent location to provide the region with our excellent standards of care. Based in St Christopher house on the Wellington Road the branch is close to Stockport train station.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Stockport
- There are 57 registered care homes within 5 miles of Stockport town centre.
- Life expectancy for both men and women is on par with the national average for England.
- Stockport was a major centre of textile production during the Industrial Revolution, it was most famous for its silk and hat production.
- Located less than 5 miles from Manchester Airport means that Stockport is close to one of the busiest air hubs in Europe.
- The population of Stockport is over 136,000
"We had a particularly challenging week and some of our staff had to take time off. Your staff member was polite professional and nothing was too much trouble the shifts were covered promptly and there were no issues in covering shifts. The staff from Newcross worked hard to help support the home, staff and residents. Your team of carers were amazing and I want to say a big thank you to everyone. It is reassuring to have the support from a great agency. I would have no hesitation in recommending your agency in the future." Ms. Holland