Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare is looking to recruit talented Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants to deliver outstanding care and support to our residents living across Aberdeen and the surrounding towns.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for assisting our service users with personal care activities and clinical needs whilst promoting their independence, choice, dignity and respect
Our successful applicants will require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our 'same day pay' app feature allows you to be paid for 50% of the value of worked shifts. Flexi Pay requests are processed twice daily via the HealthForceGo® app. (Terms and conditions apply.)
* Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Flexible full and part time shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
* Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
As a Newcross employee you will have the chance to progress in your career through our over 200 training courses which you will earn through credits as you work.
Be part of our amazing team!
Our Aberdeen branch is located in Scotland's third largest city, you will be able to find it in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
If you cannot apply online, please call us 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.