Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a Care Assistant role to fit around your degree level studies?
Newcross Healthcare have several opportunities for Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants, providing excellent care and support across Aberdeen and the surrounding local towns.
Become a Care Assistant
Our Care Assistants are responsible for delivering person-centred care, assisting our users with their daily activities and helping them with clinical and personal needs.
Why choose us?
* Ongoing free training programmes to ensure that our employees have the opportunity to evolve in their role.
* Flexible hours that will allow you to have a great work-life balance.
* An employee benefit scheme offering over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
Our Flexi Pay feature app:
This service enables you to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Our Aberdeen team
Our Aberdeen branch is located in Scotland's third largest city, you will be able to find it in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call us 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.