Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants to offer outstanding care and support to our service users in Bath and the surrounding towns.
Our Bath branch is located a short distance away from the city centre and provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
Being a Care Assistant:
As a Care Assistant you will be looking after our residents, proving them with life-enhancing care and helping them with their personal clinical and social needs whilst promoting our client's happiness, independence and dignity.
With Newcross you'll have access to a unique 'same day pay' service, Flexi Pay, which will allow you to control when you work and when you get paid.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Support from a clinical supporting team
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts on the high street!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Follow these steps:
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Click the button to Apply
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.