Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Student Nurses to work as Care Assistant in Bristol and the surrounds.
In this role you will have the opportunity to gain experience by providing personal care and support to our residents and helping them with their daily activities so they can have a full, happy and independent living.
Benefits of being a Newcross employee
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Learning with us
Newcross Healthcare delivered clinical courses on over 100 different subjects to our healthcare employees who have the possibility of attending multiple courses, paid through credits earned by working.
You could choose between these courses: Speech, Signs and Symbols, Safeguarding Adults and End of Life Care and many more!
Meet them team:
Our Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
We give you the option to do your interview via video call, having the option of talking to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.