Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants (HCAs) to provide the highest quality of care and support to our service users in Bristol and the surrounding local areas.
What to expect in your role
As a Care Assistant you will have the chance to provide person-centred care and support to our service users, helping them with personal and clinical needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Benefit with us
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why choose us?
* Flexi Pay app feature which allows you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
* Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Find our branch:
Our Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.