Student Nurse: Care Assistant
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Are you looking for a flexible job to fit around your studies?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Student Nurses to fill our Healthcare Assistant roles in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounding areas.
This exclusive app feature enables our healthcare staff to have access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours across a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various daily tasks. These will include day-to-day self-care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services that will enable them to live as independently as possible.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory