Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a flexible job that allows you to earn while you learn?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to fill our Healthcare Assistant roles in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounding areas.
This new service gives healthcare staff the opportunity to request an advance against their completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full & part time hours across weekdays, weekends and nights
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
As a Care Assistant, you will assist our service users with various tasks designed to enable them to live their lives as independently as possible. These will include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.