Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Take advantage of flexible shifts to suit you!
We are looking for compassionate Student Nurses to fill our Healthcare Assistant roles in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive constant high-quality care and support with a variety of important tasks. These can change but will primarily include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
With us, you will get exclusive access to
- Flexible hours throughout a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available within various high street retailers
- Flexi Pay feature allowing you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.