Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Want to earn and learn in a friendly care team?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants to offer first-class support and care across Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
Join us and get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What will you be doing?
* Providing life-enhancing support and care to our users whilst promoting a dignified living.
* Upholding our philosophy of excellent care with each individual you care for.
* Communicating with clients, family members and encourage new friendships.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our successful candidates will become a member of our Ipswich branch which provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
Why should you join us?
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!